Terms and Condition WEBSITE and APPLICATION :
Your logging in and using the smart and electronic services portal of www.koraclub.net KORACLUB application, which is referred later to as a (portal), is subjected to the terms and conditions that are described in this agreement, The browsing of this portal from your side, or the logging into it is assumed to be an approval and acceptance of the terms and conditions which are contained in this agreement without any restrictions or conditions.
KORACLUB is authorized to modify of this agreement, when needed, and the browsing of the portal or using the portal from your side after the amendment is considered as an acceptance and approval of the new amendments, where you have to visit the agreement page whenever you visit the portal in order to make sure of the terms and condition which should be followed while suing the portal
By accessing the portal, you have agreed not to do the following:
- Not use the portal for illegal purposes.
- Not to publish any content that is unlawful or contrary to public morality.
- Using the portal in order to impersonate another party.
- Misusing of the portal or its content and damaging its infrastructure.
- . Undertaking any action that would harm the portal or its functions , disable accessing it or destroying it, or downloading any materials contain harmful viruses or any similar programs.
- Using or downloading information, you are not authorized to use because of the law or a contractual relationship or others.
- Changing the content of the portal or disabling it using any way.
- Causing disruption or malfunction for the normal used way of connection using any way.
- Representing any entity or company or an entity which you are not authorized to represent or claim a relationship with it.
- Using the portal in any way to promote a product or a destination or even displaying an advertising or promotional material.
- Exploiting the portal for the dissemination of any material that is conflicted with the intellectual property rights of others, or collecting, storing and using the personal information of others illegally.
In case KORACLUB knew that you have breached these conditions or showed improper behaviour while using the portal, then KORACLUB is authorized to:
- Warning you that you have violated these terms and ask you to stop such behaviours.
- Delete any material or contents you may sent without notifying you.
- Take an action (including deleting your profile, suspending or restricting it) to prevent you from using the portal.
- Your behaviours can be sent to any internet provided or any relevant authorities.
- Take a legal action against you.
Certain portions of the Site are limited to registered users and/or allow a user to request support or services online by entering personal information. You agree that any information provided to us in these areas will be complete and accurate, that you will not register under the name of, nor attempt to enter the Site under the name of, another person, and that you will not adopt a user name.
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction:
Using this portal and the terms and conditions which are contained herein are both aligned with Lebanon, therefore; you agree to be subjected to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Beirut in Lebanon. In addition, KORACLUB reserves the right to sued you in front the courts of your country.
Using the credit card and mobile phone:
We are accepting the Mobile Credits and credit cards, which are issued by Visa or MasterCard PayPal prepaid Cards Mobile Credits for electronic payment, and the fees will be deducted from the amount owed to your credit card or mobile credits as soon as you press the button for confirmation. We will do our best to maintain confidentiality when you pay the fees, including the protection of your credit card details and other personal data where this data will be transferred to the secret codes when it moves over the Internet.
Types of Personally Identifiable Information Collected
At times, Customer may be required to give her/his personally identifiable information including, but not limited to, Customer name, gender, age, identity document number, telephone number, fax number, home address, email address, credit card information, bank account number, education level, occupation, household income, interests and activities etc. Refusal to provide such information may deny Customer's access to certain parts of www.koraclub.net web site, or may render KORACLUB unable to handle any application or request Customer is making, or may otherwise defeat the objectives of the visit. If Customer is under the age of 18, consent from a parent or guardian is required.
Direct Marketing/Market Research
If Customer has once given to KORACLUB personally identifiable information, Customer may receive from KORACLUB or from its affiliated companies from time to time telephone calls, email, and short message containing promotional materials or market research/surveys. If Customer does not want to receive them, please write to Support@koraclub.net or follow the FAQ in the website. Or delete the application direct from your mobile hand set.
Media house company and KORACLUB team not runs any direct or indirect competition to win any prizes and we are not responsible on any media campaign that promises the user to win any prizes or any kind from this media campaign.
Links to other sites
KORACLUB Website may contain links to other sites. www.koraclub.net is not responsible for the data collection practices and/ or the privacy policies of any such sites.
- This expressly for you that you have known and agreed that your usage of the portal and any materials which are available in it is your sole risk. In addition, KORACLUB does not guarantee the portal will be uninterrupted or it is free of problems or acts of omission or errors, moreover; as it does not offer you any guarantee about the results that can be obtained from the portal usage. We offer you this portal with its contents and functions within the limits which are permitted by law and without any warranties of any kind either express or implied.
- Smart Services have been provided for the purpose of enabling the customers to request and easy services under his responsibility and as soon as logging into the portal, KORACLUB does not guarantee misusing of your personal account or impersonate your character by others or using your credit card as long as the username and the password has been entered correctly and the requirements have been fulfilled. The user take the responsibility to keep access of his information and personal access and other banking information from exploitation or the electronic piracy, and using this information by the delegates or agents, or any person who allows the user to represent him in generally or specially.
- The user must inform the city of KORACLUB in case the loss of logging information or if the user has showed his personal information or the details of his credit card to a third party in order to be stop the account. In case the user did not inform KORACLUB about this, the services will remain provided to the account.
- If the user received a notification for a service through his account without his approval, then he should to inform KORACLUB about that process in order to stop receiving the request and suspend the account until the personal identification to the KORACLUB is done. From sending the notification until getting the service, if KORACLUB did not receive any objection or an inquiry from the user, this will be dealt as an approval by the user for using his account with taking the responsibility of all the implications.
· Terms and Conditions (Application)
- Last updated: 18 Oct 2019
- Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the KORACLUB application KORACLUB (the "Service") operated by Media House S.A.R.L and KORACLUB TEAM ("us", "we", or "our").
- Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
- By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
- By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide the information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Purchases.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
· Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
- We are constantly updating our offerings of products and services on the Service. The products or services available on our Service may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites.
- We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.\
· Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
- Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis ("Subscription(s)"). You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis ("Billing Cycle"). Billing cycles are set on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it or KORACLUB team cancels it. You may cancel your Subscription renewal either through your online account management page or by contacting KORACLUB customer support team.
- A valid payment method, including credit card, is required to process the payment for your Subscription. You shall provide KORACLUB TEAM with accurate and complete billing information including full name, address, state, zip code, telephone number, and a valid payment method information. By submitting such payment information, you automatically authorize KORACLUB TEAM to charge all Subscription fees incurred through your account to any such payment instruments.
- Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, KORACLUB team will issue an electronic invoice indicating that you must proceed manually, within a certain deadline date, with the full payment corresponding to the billing period as indicated on the invoice.
· Free Trial
- KORACLUB may, at its sole discretion, offer a Subscription with a free trial for a limited period of time ("Free Trial").
- You may be required to enter your billing information in order to sign up for the Free Trial.
- If you do enter your billing information when signing up for the Free Trial, you will not be charged by KORACLUB until the Free Trial has expired. On the last day of the Free Trial period, unless you cancelled your Subscription, you will be automatically charged the applicable Subscription fees for the type of Subscription you have selected.
- At any time and without notice, KORACLUB TEAM reserves the right to (i) modify the terms and conditions of the Free Trial offer, or (ii) cancel such Free Trial offer.
· Fee Changes
- KORACLUB TEAM, in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify the Subscription fees for the Subscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Billing Cycle.
- KORACLUB TEAM will provide you with a reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your Subscription before such change becomes effective.
- Your continued use of the Service after the Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
- Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material ("Content"). You are responsible for the Content that you post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
- By posting Content to the Service, you grant us the right and license to use, modify, perform, display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is yours (you own it) or you have the right to use it and grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) the posting of your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
- When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
- You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trade mark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall KORACLUB TEAM, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
KORACLUB TEAM its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
Media house company and KORACLUB team not runs any direct or indirect competition to win any prizes and we are not responsible on any media campaign that promise the user to win any prizes or any kind from this media campaign.
KORACLUB is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information. We recognize our obligation to keep sensitive information secure and have created this privacy and security statement to share and explain the current information management practices on our website.
Information We Collect:
When you browse, read pages, or download information from this site, we automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit. This information is used for statistical purposes only and covers:
- Your server's address.
- The name of the top-level domain from which you access the Internet (for example: .net, .com, etc).
- The type of browser you use.
- The date and time you access the site.
- The pages you have accessed.
- The documents downloaded and the previous internet address from which you linked directly to the site.
We collect this data for commercial or marketing abroad, and KORACLUB have the right to sell, exchange or otherwise distribute the data collected for commercial or marketing purposes with its partners and collaborators in this field.
When logging into the portal, you will be asked for your information and your personal documents that prove the validity of such data. We will use your personal information only to inform you about the status of your requests that you have submitted or to assess your experience in order to improve the quality of the portal. And KORACLUB have the right to sell, exchange or otherwise distribute the data collected for commercial or marketing purposes with its partners and collaborators in this field.
The portal uses persistent cookies to track specific personalized content.
- The specific personalized content is the contents of the portal moved to the browser as soon as you log into the portal.
- Cookies are text files or portions of larger files which are used to distinguish between the visitors to the portal, and to track the information during multiple visits to the web site.
The usage of cookies is a standard practice in the portals and websites on the Internet. It is possible to set up most web browsers to reject cookies, or to accept or reject these files only by user intervention, or delete these files. However, the rejection and / or removing cookies may lead to the disruption of those pages that need these files to function fully.
We use persistent cookies in the portal to:
- Help you navigating our portal
- Facilitate the processes of registration and accessing services
- Customize your experience on our portal
- Improve our portal in general
Protection of your Personal Information:
Your personal information is available only to the KORACLUB employees who have a need to know it in order to provide the service that you have requested. Your Personal Information will not be available for the General Public. But KORACLUB have the right to exchange the data collected with its partners and collaborators in this field without your prior consent. Therefore; you have to make sure that the information that you have provided while registering in the portal is fully provided and accurate, and to ensure that you will not try to log in to the portal using different username.
2) Definitions & Interpretations
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context requires otherwise, the following word(s) and terms shall have the meanings attributed to them:
a. KORACLUB application : shall mean KORACLUB owned website with the URL www.koraclub.net offering informational content and online transactions with KORACLUB on products and services specified therein (hereinafter referred to as KORACLUB Website)
b. KORACLUB Website Services & Products: shall mean sale and/or rent of all Products and Services provided by KORACLUB or any KORACLUB products and services offered and allowed online business through KORACLUB Website.
c. KORACLUB Website Registration Process: shall mean the process specified for registering customers to transact business through KORACLUB Website as amended by KORACLUB from time to time.
d. KORACLUB Applicable Terms and Conditions: shall mean the relevant KORACLUB Terms and Conditions particular to any Service or Product offered through KORACLUB Website.
e. Customer: shall mean the KORACLUB Website registered customer(s)
f. Application form: shall mean the form(s) made available on KORACLUB Website for applying to the KORACLUB service(s) or products.
g. User: shall mean any online visitor who visits KORACLUB Website
h. Order Form: shall mean the Web pages accessible at the KORACLUB Website containing details of services available for:
- 1) Selection by and/or allotment to the Customers and,
- 2) Submission by the Customer as part of the process of application after the customer has made and verified the selection.
- Order Form Confirmation: shall mean the Web pages accessible at the Website marked with the references "Order Form Confirmation" containing a summary of the details of the Services and Products ordered and Charges payable.
j. Registration Form: shall mean the Web pages accessible at the Website marked with the reference "Registration Form" for the Customer to fill in Customer's personal, billing and delivery information and for the submission by the Customer for the completion of SPS Website Registration process, where applicable.